Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hows your weekend so far?

How has your weekend been thus far???
Mine has been awesome :D spent sometime with my girlfriend today. Went to work kinda sucked but still was able to be with her and my friends! We didn't do much today really we didn't plan anything with my friends we were supposed to have a movie night but meh didn't really happen. At work today there were some really cool customers which kept the job entertaining and not making want to spit in the customers food I don't think I would want to do this. As for tomorrow goes I don't know what I would be doing I work again at 5 wont be out until 8 in the afternoon. Hopefully we get some cool people again tomorrow! 

As for everything goes my weekend has been great so far! So what did you do today? How has it been? Fun?? Sad?? 

17 comments:

  1. my weekend has been uneventful. my wife make macaroni and cheese for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty boring, being ill sucks.

    Glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weekend was sort of ok. I sleep all the time, eat, sleep, eat, sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you get some time off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my weekends been awesome... caught up with some old friends ive really missed

    ReplyDelete
  6. not to bad, I am going for a swim in a few minutes, and then watch some football

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got out of the hospital all fine yesterday... Feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice
    i like it
    supportin !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mines going great, i cant believe its already sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My weekend was pretty good man. Thanks for asking! =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. verry nice i like it thanks man cool blog

    ReplyDelete